Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Indigo, Star & Super psychic



This one was quite a fun one to do. I was inspired to do this by a lot of YouTube videos about indigo, star & super psychic children with awesome and intriguing abilities. Blind kids and teens who can use their tongues for echo location. Kids who can see perfectly well in the dark, without the need for lights. Young spiritual kids being connected to 'source' 'god' whatever you want to call it. Remembering who or what they were before being born. Really cool stuff.

I started this project a while ago, though at the time never thought I'd be able to draw/paint what was in my head. After some improvement in digital painting, I found the file again and decided to finish it. I think it looks cool :D


Original sketch. A few things from the line art changed in the final painting i.e. the right hand of the little girl and her stuffed Teddy Bear. The size of one or two characters eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment